WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer to keep track of your visit to our website and your preferences; as you move between pages, and sometimes to save settings between visits. Cookies help the builders of websites gather statistics about how often people visit certain areas of the site, and help in tailoring websites to be more useful and user-friendly.
For more information on cookies, please visit the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk (or by clicking here) for a thorough and detailed description of the purpose and usage of cookies, and information on how to control and delete cookies from your browser.
HOW ARE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
The cookies we store on Attilus’ websites are used to:
- track the number, and type of visits to the website, and its pages, in order for us to determine which parts of the site are working well, and which need improvement;
- track your current shopping session and to personalise your experience so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time;
- store your preferences, for screen layouts, including your preferred language and country;
- gather statistics on the number of users and their usage patterns;
- improve the speed and performance of the website pages
THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND PARTNERS
You may opt-out of cookies (and the use of this website) at any time, by deleting the cookies that were set by the site. This can be done via the settings of your internet browser, and deleting all cookies. To find how to manage and delete cookies, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website (www.ico.org.uk) or click here for "How can I control my cookies?".
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or monitored by Attilus. These other websites are not subject to this Policy and we are not responsible for their content or for the policy they apply to the treatment of personal data. We recommend that you read the policy used by these websites and check how these websites protect your personal data and whether they are trustworthy.